Google My Business
Google My Business Management
Your Google My Business account integrates the tools required to enable businesses to manage their online presence using Google Maps and Google Search. Properly setting up your GMB will help with SEO and optimize your chances of being discovered on Google search and map listings. Location-based marketing with Google My Business by posting images, news, events, and videos will enhance your online business profile.
In the dashboard of your Google account, you can now see insights and analytics of how many people have interacted with your business.
Many businesses are already represented on Google from Google Maps listings and directory. If you have not done so already, claim your Google for Business profile.
Google Account Services
- Setting up /configuring your Google account so you can claim your page and verifying your Business Listing. (The tick next to your profile image).
- Claim your Page. Updating and checking information about your business is relevant and correct.
- Profile image design. It can include creating a digital graphic for your print logo.
- Google Business App allows you to track analytics and see how many visitors you have had to your page when you are on the go. There is also a shortcut to Google Analytics so you can quickly check what customers are searching for.
- Showcase your products/services with images. A section on the Business profile allows you to showcase your products and services. These will need images to create a good visual and attract them to contact you or visit your website. Photo optimization is a great way to get more form our listing.
- Post regular content and news to your page. Google My Business posts stay live for seven days, however, past posts are still visible when the current post is clicked on. People can scroll through past posts you’ve made.
- Link your YouTube channel if you have one.