Instagram for Business
Instagram is completely about photos, videos, and hashtags. Users can edit and post mages and short videos (up to 15 seconds), combined with using relevant hashtags and a short description. It is a platform where you can showcase your products and services in a vibrant, visual context. Because Instagram is primarily a mobile app, you’ll have to download it to your mobile device before you can sign up for an account. Instagram is free in both the Apple App Store and the Google Play store, and you can also get Instagram for Desktop. Instagram for Business was introduced enabling a business to come to life visually. There are also tools to learn about your followers, and Instagram Ads can be created on Facebook.
Business Content Strategy
Compelling ads on Instagram are designed with a little planning at the beginning. Whether you’re trying to tell more people about your business, get people to your website or have them download your mobile app, concepts aligned to your business goals work best. Here are a few things to think about before creating your ad:
- Are you trying to raise awareness of your business? Get people to your website or store, and sell products?
- Who is your audience or customer and what are their interests?
- What do you want people to remember about your business?
- Tell A Story. Stories are essential in paid advertising to help get your message across. You can share your story in different ways, such as a visual treatment like colour or composition, or it can come to life through a narrative theme. Having a strong concept is about creating a connective thread that brings your business to life for your audience
- On Brand: Share Your Unique Point of View
Identify the business point of view you want to share. Your brand has a heart and soul. Instagram is there to help people discover it. Having your brand present in photos for ads will help your audience remember you. This might be a logo, an iconic brand element, a brand color or even a product you’re known for.
Well Crafted: Create with Thought & Care
Campaigns need to be well crafted to stand out. Ensure the quality of your content is reflective of the quality of your business.