Social Media Management
Social media management services fluidly adapted to implement your strategies.
Running social media channels for your business requires delegated time and budget. Working on the areas that drive your business may keep you too busy to schedule in time to work on your social media. Building a long term strategy enables you to plan content in advance; the designing of social media posts such as videos, graphics, or illustrations which take time to develop. Mobile phone social media Apps have made it quicker and easier to be spontaneous. Day to day Facebook posts or Instagram stories can be more incorporated into a busy schedule.
Help@Hand with your Social Media
Outsourcing your social media tasks can either enable giving you more time to concentrate on your business, or help you with content design if you manage it yourself (or inhouse). An overall social media plan includes long term, short term, and spontaneous posting. The frequency depends on your type of business.
Getting to know your business and your ‘tone’ of how to engage with your customers is an important element of creating a content marketing strategy. With visiting your business for updates, I can help with ideas for content and also with design, photography, and videos.
The right images, topics, and stories all have to be carefully considered and created specifically to your brand’s personality. How your business profiles look and sound is important for your branding. You can also give your ‘reach out to new customers’ an extra boost with social advertising.
The minimum time pack of a couple of hours may be all you need to keep a consistent flow going. When there is a promotion or campaign on the go, more flexible time-packs can be added to fit in with your strategy.
Social Media Management Services can include:
- Building up your network of followers to pull in the right people.
- Creating conversations to build relationships proactively.
- Posting your content/news into the newsfeeds.
- Editing images to create an album to go with a story.
- Creating original content – design – to add a visual connection to your posts.
- Scheduling posts over time.
- Researching and curating relevant content for Sharing in your news feeds.
- Social Media Ads design and implementation to targeted audiences.
- Social media Tab Apps for Facebook to enhance Visitor interaction with your Business Page.
The concept of internet marketing might seem daunting at first, and taking each step as a building block will enable incremental results at a manageable pace. Browse through the task pages for the various social media platforms to help give you some insight into what each one involves.